Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chair Explosion Injures Girl

The girl from Xiamen, China, got critically injured when the chair she was sitting on exploded while using her computer. She's taken to the hospital where doctors performed emergency operation where the lump of plastics and screws are removed from her flesh. She's currently barely conscious and is now stable.
A similar incident also happened in China where a chair exploded in January 2004 where a 14 year old boy was killed.

Via: Heaven (Warning - Source might not be safe for work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment