Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crow Song by Girls Dead Monster


I've just got the CD for Angel Beats! inserts, Crow Songs by Girls Dead Monster. For a band with scary name, the songs are in fact gives this sentimental feel to them that they actually lingers and your head.

Watching Angel Beats! I was quite taken aback when I heard the inserts in episodes 1 and 3. Episode 1 was memorable in a way that they have a sudden live in the cafeteria which featured Crow Song as a means of distraction (and was perfect in a way) but episode 3 is by far the most memorable (and possibly be the saddest) and it featured the rock Alchemy and acoustic My Song. Out of all 3 tracks in the single My Song became my favorite almost instantly.

Track Listing:
  1. Crow Song
  2. Alchemy
  3. My Song
Lyrics and Composition: Maeda Jun
Arrangement: Hikarisyuyo
Vocals: marina

All the songs in the single, one way or another, reflect the hearts of each characters and especially the main vocalist, Iwasawa and is especially true in My Song. The vocals are sung by marina and her singing really compliments the lyrics and the way the songs should be sung. My ratings for this Single: 10/10!

You can get Crow Song via CDJapan or Play-Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment