Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a little updates to the site


Decided to do a little updated on the layout. As anyone can see, the list of categories by the side is gone and was moved to the second bar. I have no idea what came over me when I put the list by the side in the first place when there's obviously lots of space to put them on top! Also, the blog archive, originally by the left, is removed and replaced it with a list of Recent Post of up to 20, after which was shifted to the left after a couple of days, and my *ahem* shameless ads *coughs* is then placed at the right. The list for recent posts might change new posts from different categories but I'm still thinking about it. There's a few other changes and simple updates planned but it'll be postponed to a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment