skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe!
Go Mobile!
Home
News
Anime
Manga
Music
Gaming
Card Game
Fun
Technology
About
Contact
Log In
Popular Posts
WickedLasers Spyder III Pro Arctic Laser Lightsaber
I thought it was a lightsaber replica when I first saw the picture. It looks like the real thing if you've seen Star Wars but it doesn...
Play PlayStation Games with PSX4Droid 1.0
You can now play him on your Android phones!
B Gata H Kei - It's Time For Pool! It's Summer!
Part 1 Battle of idols, Yamada vs Kyouka! I'm surprised Yamada could play the Oshieta A to Z with the recorder well but she has more t...
Kalafina 2nd Album - Red Moon
I recently managed to get this neat new album called Red Moon by Kalafina. I can easily say this is their best album yet. The album includes...
Kiss X Sis - Fanservice not included
With his exams getting nearer and nearer every second, Keita decided to study at what seemed to be the most peaceful place on the planet, t...
Friday, July 16, 2010
Life-Size Evangelion Unveiled to Reporters (Video)
Moment every EVA fan is waiting for; the unveiling of Evangelion! Too bad it's reporters only...
Image gallery can be found
here
!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shameless ads
No comments:
Post a Comment