skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe!
Go Mobile!
Home
News
Anime
Manga
Music
Gaming
Card Game
Fun
Technology
About
Contact
Log In
Popular Posts
WickedLasers Spyder III Pro Arctic Laser Lightsaber
I thought it was a lightsaber replica when I first saw the picture. It looks like the real thing if you've seen Star Wars but it doesn...
Deck Analysis - Project Diva F
Another day, another post since my last one. While I was contemplating on what kind of things to post next, almost two months have passed...
First Impression: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd PSP Accessory Set
If you're a Vocaloid fan, you'll definitely have to get this accessory set ! It comes with everything a PSP owner would need. I hav...
B Gata H Kei - Pantsu kudasai
Dear diary, today, I saw Yamada's... It's Valentine's Day and with Yamada leveled up again, she's gonna make chocolates; on...
iPad - Your Secondary Screen
Have a MacBook but you need a secondary monitor while on the go? If you have an iPad, you could set it as a secondary monitor in seconds wi...
Monday, July 12, 2010
iDOLM@STER 2 Freaky CM
何だこれは!?
I can't help myself but spill my drink when I saw this ad for the upcoming iDOLM@STER 2. The game is mainly about you, a producer, that manages would-be female superstars. This ad seemed to have reversed the idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shameless ads
No comments:
Post a Comment