skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe!
Go Mobile!
Home
News
Anime
Manga
Music
Gaming
Card Game
Fun
Technology
About
Contact
Log In
Popular Posts
First Impression: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd PSP Accessory Set
If you're a Vocaloid fan, you'll definitely have to get this accessory set ! It comes with everything a PSP owner would need. I hav...
K-ON! to end in September?
そして次号いよいよ最終回!! (And finally, the final round in the next issue!) It's not really an official announcement, but Manga Time that serializ...
First Impression: Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable
Being a fan of the Fate series, I had always wanted to get this since it came out last year. Too bad I didn't have a chance to buy it i...
Star Wars in the Subway (Video)
No matter how many times I've seen it, Improv Everywhere's random quirks never fail to leave an impression. This time around, they ...
Deck Analysis - Project Diva F
Another day, another post since my last one. While I was contemplating on what kind of things to post next, almost two months have passed...
Saturday, July 17, 2010
How to study like a scholar (Video)
Look again! The laptop is now a celestial sandwich here in the snack zone!
An ingenious ad of attracting scholars to study at libraries with cool effects!. This one will make you chuckle!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shameless ads
No comments:
Post a Comment