skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe!
Go Mobile!
Home
News
Anime
Manga
Music
Gaming
Card Game
Fun
Technology
About
Contact
Log In
Popular Posts
WickedLasers Spyder III Pro Arctic Laser Lightsaber
I thought it was a lightsaber replica when I first saw the picture. It looks like the real thing if you've seen Star Wars but it doesn...
First Impression: Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd PSP Accessory Set
If you're a Vocaloid fan, you'll definitely have to get this accessory set ! It comes with everything a PSP owner would need. I hav...
Just some movements of things...
After a few posts, I've decided to start thing from scratch. Now all card game related posts will be posted to a new blog: Stand and ...
B Gata H Kei - Pantsu kudasai
Dear diary, today, I saw Yamada's... It's Valentine's Day and with Yamada leveled up again, she's gonna make chocolates; on...
K-ON! to end in September?
そして次号いよいよ最終回!! (And finally, the final round in the next issue!) It's not really an official announcement, but Manga Time that serializ...
Monday, June 28, 2010
Fan-Made Halo Elite Costume - It looks TOO real! (Video)
The suit looked so real and life-like, that I thought it was made by some professional studio till I browse through the page again to confirm that the 7 feet suit was by
PeteMander GFX.
Read on for video!
Via:
Device Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Shameless ads
No comments:
Post a Comment