Tuesday, November 9, 2010

100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops looted


I say either these robbers wasn't able to pre-order their Black Ops, extreme die hard fans or simply had a brilliant idea in selling them at a black market for a higher price. These robbers, armed with guns, raided a Maryland GameStop, 100 Black Ops game software, consoles and cash during their raid while the shop was closing. I can imagine the reaction of the cops when the shopkeeper reported it: -
Police operator: 911 emergency, how can I help you?
Shopkeeper: H...help! Th..the place has been robbed!! They were carrying guns and pointing it at my face!
Police operator: Calm down sir, may I know what has been stolen?
Shopkeeper: You wouldn't believe me but they stole 100 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops...and tomorrow's the release date!!
Police operator: What in the...!? Is my copy safe!?
Well, jokes aside, hopefully those who pre-ordered the game are still able to get their Black Ops fix.

Via: PSU

No comments:

Post a Comment